As an experienced marketing consultant we approach your marketing strategically. We research and write a custom marketing plan built around your practice’s goals. We then implement the custom plan while measuring and tracking its success. We can be there part of the time or the entire time, it’s completely up to you.
We are focused on positioning your chiropractic brand strategically in your market. We represent only one practice per market. We never take on competitors.
Our approach is to empower the practice we represent with the best available strategies to dominate their market. This is what differentiates us from the marketing agency approach. In the consultant role, we’re completely committed to you rather than trying to onboard the entire industry. We believe this goes to the core of what marketing is about, which is building advantages not sharing them so they are short lived.
As a marketing consultant we’ll recommend a variety of tactics, such as:
- Customer Service— The customer experience is the most important aspect of a chiropractic practice’s brand. We’ll examine your processes in detail and design a solution that will improve your overall customer experience.
- Digital— People spend significant amounts of their time online. Therefore your marketing efforts must be highly visible in the digital space. From launching a fully custom website, to optimizing it for SEO while also providing the best user experiences, digitally we’ll make you sing.
- Print Media— We’ll make sure your approach to print media is valuable, leveraging appropriate collateral materials and print advertising to reach your goals.
- Social Media— Interacting with existing and future patients via social media channels is expected of chiropractors today. We will work with you to ensure you maximize your time and get the most out of the best available social media platforms.
- Community Outreach & Events— There are so many avenues available to a chiropractor to educate the community. Our marketing consultants will help you identify where and when you should participate so you get the most mileage out of your efforts.
- And many more strategies that are custom built around your goals and chiropractic brand.